You’re invited to a special Redwood Glen Fundraiser this Saturday, April 23, at First Baptist Church of Alameda. We’ll start with a great spaghetti dinner, served 5:00-7:00pm. This will be accompanied by relaxed conversation and the chance to bid on a variety of silent auction items. Then about 7:00pm, we’ll join together for a time of praise and worship plus some words from Executive Director Larry Rice.
You may be asking yourself…why spend my valuable Saturday evening at someone else’s church? Here are just a few reasons:
- a chance to see old friends, camp buddies, and colleagues
- a great spaghetti meal that you don’t have to cook
- relaxed conversation around a table that you don’t have to set beforehand or clean up afterward
- a time of extended worship that isn’t squeezed between announcements and offering
- an opportunity to clap, raise your hands, open your heart, and enjoy music you didn’t have to plan
- and most of all, the chance to contribute toward one of the best causes and the most significant camps around.
We are asking a minimum of $10 per person for the event. Please consider coming and please pass this message as far and wide as you can. You can rsvp to our Facebook event, Save Our Camp Spaghetti Feed, or email Jeanette at firstname.lastname@example.org. We really hope you will join us! First Baptist Church of Alameda 1515 Santa Clara Ave. Alameda, CA 94501 510-522-9243